Men's Creeksider™ Shoe
This eye-catching adventure slip-on is built with a lightweight, enhanced traction outsole and drainage holes for fun in and around the water.
A sturdy ankle strap can be shifted forward so you can slide your foot in easily or kept behind the ankle for a secure fit.
- The Creeksider is a lightweight, and comfortable adventure shoe with great traction and drainage.
- It's easy-on and comfortable for a day at the beach or weekend at the lake
- Omni-Grip™ LT provides enhanced traction and durability with ground-contact foam that’s 60% lighter than rubber for stability and grip on varied surfaces.
- There's a frosted TPU strap that can be pivoted forward for easy on, or flipped back for a more secure fit.
- Omni-Grip™ LT provides enhanced traction and durability with ground-contact foam that’s 60% lighter than rubber for stability and grip on varied surfaces
- Omni-Grip™ LT is our newest outsole technology where we deliver performance traction minus the weight of traditional rubber soles.
- Saves over 50% of the weight of traditional rubber while delivering incredible traction for every step you take.
- Aggressive lugs for multi-surface traction
- 8.6oz / 245.0g (Per Shoe, Size 9)
- Uses: Water
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached and for footwear with the original box in new condition.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Care section for more details.