Men's Powder Keg™ III Omni-Heat™ Infinity Down Jacket
A feature-rich ski jacket with a waterproof-breathable shell and advanced thermal-reflective lining built to perform and protect on and off the slopes.
Fortified with 700-fill responsible down and bonded baffling, this jacket brings the heat.
Features include 4-way comfort stretch fabric, ski pass and goggle pockets, underarm venting, and adjustable hood, cuffs, hem, and powder skirt.
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Omni-Heat™ Infinity advanced thermal reflective
- RDS certified down
- 4-way comfort stretch
- 700 fill power down insulation
- Peripheral hood adjustment
- Removable, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- 2-way underarm venting
- PU coated chest pocket zipper
- 2-way centerfront PU Vislon® zipper
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Ski pass pocket
- Interior security pocket
- Goggle pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable contoured sleeve cuff
- Comfort cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Bonded baffle construction
- Center Back Length: 31"
- Uses: Ski / Snowsports
Shell: 96% Polyester, 4% Elastane
Lining: 100% Polyester
Insulation: 700 Fill Power Down Insulation, RDS Certified
Insulation: 80g Omni-Heat™ Thermal Insulation 50% Polyester/ 50% Recycled Polyester
Standard deliveries to Ontario may be delayed 1 day; British Columbia 1-3 days.
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached and for footwear with the original box in new condition.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Care section for more details.