Slipper meets shoe meets summer in this camp-ready slip-on.
A recycled mesh upper and lining are comfy without being too hot, and a collapsible heel lets you wear as a shoe or slide.
- Recycled spacer mesh upper and lining
- With side gore panels for easy on and off and a secure fit
- A collapsible heel counter so it can be worn as a slide or shoe
- Drop in comfort sockliner for reduced weight
- Flocked textile outsole embellished with the Columbia logo
Thanks to Her
This gear was made in a factory supporting BSR’s HERproject™, a multifaceted program that strives to empower women working in global supply chains through health, finance, and gender equality training. Learn More >
Midsole: Techlite™ PLUSH
Outsole: Adapt Trax™
Standard deliveries to Ontario may be delayed 1 day; British Columbia 1-3 days.
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached and for footwear with the original box in new condition.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Care section for more details.