Women's Peakfreak™ Hera OutDry™ Shoe
LIGHT & DRY
This lightweight technical hiker is waterproof-breathable and built for a high-traction ride in wet and dry conditions.
A responsive, cushioned midsole gives you satisfying ground-feel and stable comfort.
BUILT FOR YOU
Gender-specific comfort zones in the forefoot provide more give and comfort throughout the day. A pillowy tongue and plush foam in the heel hug your foot.
- Multi-mesh construction delivers breathability & support
- Flexible forefoot zones stretch with every step for lasting comfort
- Lightweight, pillowy tongue and plush heel hug your foot
- Navic Fit™ System delivers comfort and stability with a unique lace-webbing system that keeps your heel in place for a more secure fit while running or hiking
- OutDry™ blocks moisture with an impenetrable waterproof-breathable membrane bonded to an outer shell so your feet stay dry and comfortable in heavy rain
- TechLite+™ midsole provides elevated cushioning, stability, and energy return with extra-light responsive foam, delivering long lasting comfort on any terrain
- Adapt Trax™ outsole provides exceptional wet-or-dry traction using a unique compound and hike-specific tread pattern to keep you stable on any terrain
- Hike-specific traction with 5mm lug heights
- 10.3oz / 289.0g (Per Shoe, Size 7)
- Uses: Hiking
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached and for footwear with the original box in new condition.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Care section for more details.