The Carson Pass Interchange Jacket is a 3-in-1 dynamo that’s waterproof-breathable and seam-sealed with thermal-reflective insulation to keep the cold out and the warmth in. The shell features an adjustable, Sherpa fleece-lined hood with faux fur edging, drawcord waist, and drop tail hem while the liner provides lightweight yet durable protection. Now you’re ready to take on whatever Mother Nature can dish out.
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective and insulated
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed
- Zip-in and 3-point Interchange System
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Sherpa lined hood
- Zippered chest and hand pocket
- Adjustable cuffs. Drop tail
- Removable, foldable synthetic fur
- Comfort cuff with thumb hole
- Center back length: 32.0"
Uses: Travel, Casual
- Style# 1737241
- Shell: Legacy Dobby 72% Nylon/ 28% Polyester
- Lining: 100% nylon 210T taffeta
- Liner: 100% polyester
- Lining: Omni-Heat™ Reflective lining 100% polyester
- Insulation: 80g Microtemp XF II 100% polyester
|XS | 2||32-33
|S | 4-6||34-35
|M | 8-10||36-37.5
|L | 12-14||39-40.5
|XL | 16-18||42-44.5
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||4-10 Business Days|
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||3-4 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service