A winter jacket built for comfort and style in town or on the mountain. The waterproof-breathable shell, thermal-reflective lining, and 550-fill power down insulation combine to keep cold out and warmth in. Featuring a removable storm hood (with detachable faux fur lining), underarm venting, zip pockets, comfort cuffs with thumb holes, and adjustable cuffs, hem, and powder skirt.
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective
- Waterproof/breathable fabric
- 550 fill power down insulation
- Removable, adjustable storm hood
- Underarm venting
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Interior security pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Removable fur
- Comfort cuff with thumb hole
- Center back length: 27"
- Style# 1798441
- Shell: 100% Polyester satin
- Lining: Omni-Heat Reflective™ 210T taffeta 100% Polyester
- Insulation: 550 Fill Power Down Insulation
- RDS Certified
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
|XS | 2||32-33
|S | 4-6||34-35
|M | 8-10||36-37.5
|L | 12-14||39-40.5
|XL | 16-18||42-44.5
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||4-10 Business Days|
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||3-4 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service