A feature-rich winter boot built to protect and perform in extreme conditions. Designed to withstand sub-zero temperatures, the waterproof-breathable upper, advanced thermal-reflective lining, and 600g insulation keep cold out and warmth in. Superior midsole cushioning and a high-grip Michelin® outsole combine for a comfortable, sure-footed ride in harsh weather and terrain.
- Combination of waterproof leather, nylon, webbing and metal hardware
- OutDry™ waterproof breathable construction
- Techlite™ shell
- Omni-Heat™ 3D reflective lining
- 600g insulation
- Rated -65F/-54C
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Michelin® WINTER COMPOUND
- Cold Temperature firm grip to -30°C/-22°F
- Anti-slip rubber, good abrasion resistance
- Weight: 22 oz / 623g (Size 7, 1/2 pair)
- Boot Shaft Height: 17 cm
- Style# 1791251
- Upper: Leather / Nylon
- Midsole: Techlite™ EVA
- Outsole: Michelin® Rubber
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||4-10 Business Days|
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||3-4 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service