Big Kids' Konos™ Low Shoe
HIKE MORE TOGETHER
Built for the trail yet lightweight for everyday wear, these shoes stand up to light rain and puddles while a mesh upper dries fast lets air flow freely.
The cushioning system creates underfoot energy with deflection domes and flex grooves to reduce load impact and enhance flexibility for better comfort with every step.
Our tried-and-true traction tech adapts to any weather to keep you sure-footed while rock scrambling or quickly hiking through slick terrain.
- Omni-MAX™ delivers nonstop underfoot energy by combining adaptive cushioning, enhanced stability, and increased traction for fusion performance on variable terrain
- Mesh upper with synthetic and leather overlays/underlays for added durability and support to keep kids going on any adventure
- TechLite™ midsole provides sustained cushioning and impact absorption using lightweight responsive foam, keeping you comfy on any terrain
- Specially designed heel and midfoot helps create a stable platform
- Deflection domes in the forefoot and heel reduce load impact for better comfort and rebound
- Flex grooves in the forefoot provide flexibility and better push off
- Omni-Grip™ outsole provides all-terrain stability and traction with non-marking rubber and a tread pattern that adapts to varied surfaces, so you stay sure-footed in wet or dry conditions
- 5.8oz / 165.4g (Per Shoe, Size 1)
- Uses: Hiking
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached and for footwear with the original box in new condition.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Care section for more details.