Women's Hatana™ Max OutDry™ Shoe - Wide
Take on anything that comes your way in this versatile shoe built for hiking, running, and scrambling.
Responsive cushioning, a lacing system that locks you in, and wet-dry traction outsole combine for comfort anywhere you go.
RAIN OR SHINE
Weather won't stop you with innovative OutDry™ waterproof-breathable protection.
- Wide fit
- Durable closed mesh with synthetic overlays and TPU Midfoot Structure for extra protection
- OutDry™ blocks moisture with an impenetrable waterproof-breathable membrane bonded to an outer shell so your feet stay dry and comfy in rain and snow
- Navic Fit™ System delivers comfort and stability with a unique lace-webbing system that keeps your heel in place for a more secure fit while running or hiking
- TechLite+™ midsole provides elevated cushioning, stability, and energy return with extra-light responsive foam, for long lasting comfort on any terrain
- Adapt Trax™ outsole provides exceptional wet-or-dry traction using a unique compound and hike-specific tread pattern to keep you stable on any terrain
- Weight: 13 oz / 368g (Per Shoe, Size 7)
- Uses: Hiking
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached and for footwear with the original box in new condition.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Care section for more details.