A feature-rich ski jacket built to perform and protect on and off the slopes. Crafted with a waterproof-breathable, fully seam-sealed shell and an advanced thermal-reflective lining with soft next-to-skin comfort. Mountain-ready features include 700-fill down insulation, four-way comfort stretch, ski pass and goggle pockets, underarm venting, and adjustable hood, cuffs, hem, and powder skirt.
- Omni-Heat™ 3D
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- 4-way comfort stretch
- 700 fill power duck down insulation
- Peripheral hood adjustment
- Removable, adjustable, helmet-compatible storm hood
- 2-way underarm venting
- 2-way centerfront PU Vislon® zipper
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Light Rail™ zippered chest pocket
- Ski pass pocket
- Interior security pocket
- Media and goggle pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable contoured sleeve cuff
- Comfort cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Drop tail
- Bonded baffle construction
- Center back length: 31"
Uses: Ski / Snowsports
- Style# 1798561
- Shell: 4-Way Stretch 2 Layer Cyberstretch MP 87% Nylon / 13% Elastane
- Shell: 96% Polyester
- 4% Elastane
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: 700 Fill Power Down Insulation
- RDS Certified
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||4-10 Business Days|
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD||3-4 Business Days|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service